BNP Paribas Investment Company, KSA
About the BNP Paribas Investment Company KSA
BNP Paribas Investment Company KSA is a Closed Joint Stock Company (“BIC” or the “Company”) was established as a limited liability company on [25th August 2008] and licensed by the Capital Markets Authority (“CMA”) with effect from 28th August 2010. The Company is licensed to conduct securities business in dealing as principal and agent, managing mutual funds, underwriting, advising, arranging and custody I securities.
BIC converted from a Limited Liability Company to a Closed Joint Stock Company in November 2017 and currently has a paid up share capital of SAR 87,500,000 which was approved as a capital increase by the CMA on 23rd December 2014. The Company is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas S.A. and operates in Saudi Arabia under Commercial Registration Number 1010270533, Capital Markets Authority License Number 13173-37.
4th floor of the Al-Faisaliah Tower,
King Fahad Road in the Olaya District,
P.O. Box 18771, Riyadh 11425,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Tel. (+9661) 1 273 9134
BIC’s investment banking team, in conjunction with the relevant specialist teams in BNP Paribas based outside of Saudi Arabia, participate in originating and arranging transactions on debt, equity and hybrid capital markets.
BIC provides custody services to its clients using BNP Paribas’s Global Custody platform supported by its network of affiliates and sub custodians to provide local capabilities in Saudi Arabia.
Dealing as Agent:
BIC provides brokerage services on local exchanges in Saudi Arabia as well as marketing financial instruments and securities on behalf of other BNP Paribas entities including fixed income instruments, foreign exchange, rates and OTC derivative transactions.
BIC provides wealth management services to its onshore private client segment.
BIC provides a full suite of financial advisory services ranging from mergers, acquisitions and divestitures to providing advice on public and private projects, joint ventures and privatization. BIC also advisory services on debt capital markets and equity capital markets including capital raising, structuring and restructuring.
To view this page in Arabic please click here.
- Dr. Abdullah El Kuwaiz , Chairman and Independent Board Member
- Amine Bel Hadj Soulami, Head of BNP Paribas Middle East & Africa
- Reema Al Asmari, CEO of BNP Paribas Saudi Arabia
- Ammar Pharaon – Managing Director and CEO of BNP Paribas Investment Company, KSA
- Elham Hasan – Independent Member
- Ammar Pharaon – Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
- Bayan Bin Zarah – Head of Compliance & MLRO
- Ali Al Araibi – Head of Finance
Markets & Exchanges
We understand that sometimes things can go wrong and we encourage you to talk to us and share your concerns. To do so, please contact us using one of the following means:
- By Phone 00966 11 273 9134
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Post : BNP Paribas Investment Company, King Fahad Road, Faisaliah Tower, PO BOX 18771, Riyadh 11425, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
If you have a complaint on any of our services or have any suggestions, you can contact us on 00966 11 273 9134 or visit your nearest investment centre.
Financial Statements and Reports
- 2021 Audited Accounts – English
- 2021 Audited Accounts – Arabic
- 2020 Audited Accounts – English
- 2020 Audited Accounts – Arabic
- 2019 Audited Accounts – English
- 2019 Audited Accounts – Arabic
- 2018 Audited Accounts – English
- 2018 Audited Accounts – Arabic
- 2017 Audited Accounts- English
- 2017 Audited Accounts-Arabic
- 2016 Audited Accounts – English
- 2016 Audited Accounts – Arabic
- 2015 Audited Accounts – English
- 2015 Audited Accounts – Arabic
- 2021 Governance Report English
- 2021 Governance Report Arabic
- 2020 Governance Report English
- 2020 Governance Report Arabic
- 2019 Governance Report English
- 2019 Governance Report Arabic
- 2018 Governance Report English
- 2018 Governance Report Arabic
- 2017 Governance Report English
- 2017 Governance Report Arabic
- 2016 Governance Report – English
- 2016 Governance Report – Arabic
- 2015 Governance Report – English
Pillar III Reports